WBA offers you a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you decide to cancel your membership within the first 30 days after application or effective date (whichever is later), we will give you a full refund of your association dues, no questions asked.
USA Drug Plan Rx Discount Program
As a member of the WBA you will gain access to one of the premiere discount Rx programs in the country. Your member kit will include an Rx card and program web access for particpating pharmacies and prices.
The Discount Card:
• Is active and ready to use. The card never expires;
• Can be used by anyone regardless of age, income or nationality;
• Provides an average savings of 15% for brand name medications and 55% for generic medications, savings as high as 85% have been realized on certain medications;
• Can be used at over 80% of pharmacies nationally and in all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico. Most nationally drug store chains and supermarkets along with many independent pharmacies accept our discount drug card;
• No information is necessary to use our discount drug card and because we do not collect names or other personal information from our cardholders, we do not distribute or sell cardholder information to outside sources;
• Is a bearer card – can be used by anyone. One card can be used by an entire household;
• Provides an online drug lookup and pharmacy locator for comparison shopping;
• Does not have any restrictions for use, except that it cannot be combined with insurance;
• Covers all FDA-approved medications and many Lifestyle medications such as erectile dysfunction, obesity, infertility, etc.;
• Can be used for medications not covered under your insurance formulary;
• Can be used in the Medicare Part D coverage gap (donut hole);
This program is NOT INSURANCE. It is not a substitute for insurance nor does it qualify under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or any state mandated provision.
By using this discount prescription card, you agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and by pharmacy. The program administrator may obtain fees or rebates from manufacturers and/or pharmacies based on your prescription drug purchases. These fees or rebates may be retained by the program administrator or shared with you and/or your pharmacy. Prescription purchased through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through Medicaid, Medicare or any other government program. This program does not guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by individual providers.